Hello Listers!

This year the NCLCA Institute is a great opportunity to further develop your approach to leadership within the context of your institution. Enjoy learning in a small group atmosphere alongside your fellow Learning Center Leaders from across the country while working closely with experienced mentors from NCLCA.

We will be hosted by the University of Cincinnati, June 24-27, 2018. For more information take a look at the program information on the NCLCA website or contact me directly.

There is still time to register.  We hope you can join us in Cincinnati!

Pat

Patricia A. Maher, Ph.D.
Immediate Past President
National College Learning Center Association
Former Director, USF Academic Success Center
813-541-8821