The Ohio College Learning Center Association is hosting its Inaugural Conference on Thursday, June 28 in Cincinnati, OH. Please see the below advertisement.

[log in to unmask]" alt="Bowling Green State University">

Jeremy Joseph
Mathematics, Statistics, and Supplemental Instruction Coordinator
The Learning Commons
Bowling Green State University

140 William T. Jerome Library
Bowling Green, OH 43403