Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the availability of the SI Coordinator for STEM at Texas State University in beautiful San Marcos, Texas. The Coordinator of Supplemental Instruction is responsible for development and coordination of our thriving SI program in the College of Science & Engineering. From SI Leader hiring and training to scheduling and assessment and mentoring, this position plays a vital part of a dynamic learning center in the gateway to the Texas Hill country. The position will remain open until it is filled. Complete information is available online at https://jobs.hr.txstate.edu/postings/22090.

All best,
Lindley

https://jobs.hr.txstate.edu/postings/22090