Greetings from Louisiana~

Learning Program: Success Center, Academic Support Center, SI, Tutoring Center, etc.

I’m attempting to pull some quick data just to see how my center compares with others around the country. If you would, attached is a quick survey (7 questions) I’m asking to be completed at your earliest convenience. The information doesn’t need to be exact, but rough estimates. Moving forward, I will reach out individually if I have any follow up questions. I thank you in advance.

Correy

SURVEY FORM

LSUS Students: add Student Success Center to your Moodle profile in order to stay connected with announcements, workshops, prize giveaways, etc.

Correy Hammond

Director of Student Success

Louisiana State University Shreveport

Office: (318) 795-2485   Fax: (318) 795-2488

[log in to unmask]    www.lsus.edu