From: Hammond, Correll [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 2:26 PM
Subject: Re: Online Tutoring for Writing

Good Afternoon~

We currently use ZOOM, which is a video conferencing service (video/audio/ and screensharing). We have the paid subscription ($1000) which allows for up to 20 individual accounts for any amount of time. There is a free version available, but it has some drawbacks . In short, all of my staff have an account and all of my staff have netbooks w/ cameras. When someone makes an appointment with our center they can choose an online peer appointment. My staff reaches out and sends a link so they can connect via zoom. Zoom can operate on a pc or mac which is why I went this direction. There were other avenues such as WC Online, but they weren't as user friendly as Zoom.

LSUS Students: add Student Success Center<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__moodle.lsus.edu_course_view.php-3Fid-3D3838&d=DwMFAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=EIYOdi5wVRFHfxOAh2UGD9qh2D1NCGCr3bW73tbDM80&s=m9zfEGC9BstCvrlUEeZUJ8yZ_JuLtSGfEI00emya9Dw&e=> to your Moodle profile in order to stay connected with announcements, workshops, prize giveaways, etc.
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Correy Hammond
Director of Student Success
Louisiana State University Shreveport
Office: (318) 795-2485   Fax: (318) 795-2488
[log in to unmask]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.access.lsus.edu_ecp_Customize_Correll.Hammond-40lsus.edu&d=DwMFAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=EIYOdi5wVRFHfxOAh2UGD9qh2D1NCGCr3bW73tbDM80&s=P6SqfTrjmkSseH7lo7I_kRmbD4mBcja6PwgrBY1jhsA&e=>    www.lsus.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.lsus.edu_&d=DwMFAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=EIYOdi5wVRFHfxOAh2UGD9qh2D1NCGCr3bW73tbDM80&s=dpsEthNnqUbSzvOlXULHAru5xEEqUfig9wvZsz283tI&e=>