Hello from UMBC!

We offer voluntary first year seminars (3-credits, fulfilling general
education requirements) and Introduction to an Honors University (1-credit
add ons to general education courses).

Both are recommended to students in their first year, and research
indicates that the programs help students be retained and succeed.  Having
that peer group learning community and a caring faculty/staff member makes
a big difference.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__fye.umbc.edu_&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=zrgQq7KbXnmxTlHd01hV9Lqilk_bISQ8PQukMfhLr_I&s=5lafsW97egV7GcNqceduTUhtXVUWkydbNSWJrcTv7CU&e=

Delana Gregg

Assistant Director, Learning Resources Center

Sherman 341, B-Wing
UMBC 1000 Hilltop CircleBaltimore, MD 21250

410.455.1875