Dear Colleagues,

We are seeking Coordinator of Tutoring at the University of Rhode Island.
The posting is open now through 4/12. The anticipated start is July 2018.

For full details and to apply, visit jobs.uri.edu
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__jobs.uri.edu_postings_3262&d=DwIBaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=ggxkYi2fV5HSwcy7E4aTZnyOmajQJ3Vy83_KCJIqJ9o&s=4m8eg0dkEvWoht74N2Y7asMjqza-wp2g-TBmxcGbZpY&e=>. The position is posting number SF00593
. Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume that lists contact
information for three references.

Please share and let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Skye Mendes

*Skye H. Mendes, Ed.M.*
Assistant Director