Dear Colleagues,

We are seeking Coordinator of Tutoring at the University of Rhode Island. The posting is open now through 4/12. The anticipated start is July 2018.

For full details and to apply, visit jobs.uri.edu. The position is posting number SF00593. Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume that lists contact information for three references.

Please share and let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Skye Mendes

Skye H. Mendes, Ed.M.
Assistant Director