My wonderful tutors and I are in search of a fun, affordable conference to attend this semester.  We usually go to the Georgia Tutoring Association conference in the fall semester (check out their site here; it's a great conference  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__georgiatutoringassociation.org_&d=DwIFAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=MIiYBTFhweMCx2gPuYgKpWjUFOXEKgCg9bc8c9iNW9E&s=PjSvJpZeyOe1YfwslyxQ_RdL8QpILOvszdsEOaa7g94&e=) .  However, I want to do some kind of leadership or tutoring conference this semester.  Even a leadership activity would be a great option.  Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks in advance and have a great day.

Rebecca Daly Cofer

If you'd like to schedule an appointment with me, click below.  For those applying to be a tutor, any interviews will be arranged by me.
Schedule an appointment with me<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__asc.as.me_-3FcalendarID-3D1712433&d=DwIFAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=MIiYBTFhweMCx2gPuYgKpWjUFOXEKgCg9bc8c9iNW9E&s=DJWN4pAQ0ZSqZgvKTRrzs438aNziQlwyNH-xGzi7GSY&e=>
Coordinator, Campus Tutoring Services
Academic Support
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College