Come to ATP!  We’re in an amazing location this year:  The El Conquistador Resort outside of Tucson.  If your tutors are into tennis, golf, hiking, stargazing, lounging around the pool, or sitting and watching hummingbirds buzz around, this is the perfect place!  More importantly, there are already a bunch of other peer and graduate tutors coming, so they’ll be able to interact with colleagues from other campuses to exchange ideas.  Also, they can use many of the conference sessions toward tutor certification.  We’ll be processing certifications on site this year.  Depending on what they already have done, it’s possible to leave the conference with certification in hand.

Student registration is $195.  The conference is March 18-21.

Link to the El Conquistador so you can see how gorgeous it is:

https://www.hiltonelconquistador.com/

Link to conference registration and information:

https://www.myatp.org/2018conference/

Michele Costabile Doney, M.S.Ed.

Director, Student Academic Consulting Center & Immersion Programs

Treasurer, Association for the Tutoring Profession

NCLCA Learning Center Leadership Certification Level Three

Baruch College, CUNY

55 Lexington Avenue, Box B2-116

New York, NY 10010

646-312-4833

[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]">