Good afternoon fellow academic professionals,

We are exploring different mechanisms to collect feedback from our learners based on their experiences with their tutor. I am curious at the processes you may be using. We are wanting to institute changes to our current process to encourage the most effective, transparent and timely feedback being received. We are hoping to learn more about:

·         Systems that are automated or not? Think of Qualitrics/Survey Monkey (or other feedback system)

·         Are all learners invited to provide feedback or is there a randomness associated

·         The frequency in which you seek feedback (how often are your learners asked for feedback)

Thank you in advance.

Enjoy your day,,

Tina Thompson, DBA | Supervisor – The Center for Academic Success and Excellence | Capella.edu  |   Refer a Friend  | Join Our Private Community

Phone: 612-977-4359 | Fax: 888.227.8492| 225 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, MN  55402