Dear Learning Center Professionals,

As a gentle reminder, the 2018 Maryland College Learning Center Association (MDCLCA) Executive Board and Conference Committee are excited to announce that registration is now open for the organization's fifth annual conference! Please join us at Salisbury University in Salisbury, MD on Friday, March 23!

This year’s conference theme, All Aboard: Creating an Engaging Atmosphere for Student Success, will foster dialogue on how learning center professionals can create an environment that encourages our students to become involved and engaged in their academic community. You can find information about the conference agenda, key note speakers, and more on the MDCLCA website (mdclca.org).

Please register online by March 9 at http://www.mdclca.org/

We look forward to learning and growing with you,

Vanessa Flora-Nakoski

Writing Center Director & Lecturer in English

Office: Hill Hall 205

Phone: 410-871-3310

Preferred Pronouns: she, her, hers