From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marsha M Urban
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2018 10:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: email to remedial math students

Hi everyone,

I am working with the remedial math classes. Do any of you have an email that gets responses? I try to make is short and I have some of my students give me suggestions about wording, but we don’t get many of the students coming in for tutoring. They could really benefit from tutoring but I just can’t get many of them into the center.

I appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,
Marsha

Dr. Marsha Urban
Director, University Tutoring Center, MS 078
320 Pennington Student Achievement Center
University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, NV 89557
(775)784-6801 (office)
(775)682-5983 (voicemail)