Hello Everyone,

I am trying to figure out how to revise our process for outreach pitches. We are an institution of over 20,000 students and our drop-in tutoring covers a lot of courses. The tutors spend most of their time working with students and are required to go out twice a month to speak with at least two courses (tutoring staff of 40). They also have access to email lists they use to connect with students.

Does anyone have experience with covering more ground for in-class pitches when it comes to drop-in tutoring?

-Don't forget to learn.
William G. Hardaway
Academic Support Coordinator
PH: 559.278.3052
SM: @whardaway
Tutoring Schedule: http://bit.ly/tutsched
Tutoring Infographic: http://bit.ly/fstutinfograph

Ideation || Restorative || Relator || Learner || Belief