Greetings!

The NW CRLA Annual Conference is around the corner, May 11 -12th. This year's conference theme is, "Blazing a Trail to Student Success" and we are excited to welcome, Leonard Geddes, as our Keynote speaker.

We are now accepting presentation proposals. This is the perfect opportunity to share your knowledge, research or strategies with colleagues.

Further details are included in the attached, Call for Proposals.

Registration for the conference is also open. Please visit our web page, www.nwcrla.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.nwcrla.com&d=DwIGaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=YRfamJVkk9Up5ZOpHLk_u_-1vIIZi0zr4d7LYbpnHIA&s=cr4WjJ20w_a1ccdz-p2AcpH4QxSKPC89hvSI7kOzda4&e=>, for more information.

Kindest Regards,
Sheri

--
Sheri McIntyre