Dear learning assistance colleagues,

The Northwest Chapter of the College Reading and Learning Association (NWCRLA) invites you to register for our 3rd Annual Conference, "Blazing a Trail to Student Success". Our Friday afternoon workshop leader and Saturday keynote is Leonard Geddes of the LearnWell Projects. Join us on the beautiful campus of the University of Portland in Portland, Oregon from May 11-12. To register, go to https://www.nwcrla.com/conference.html#conferenceregister. Please note that our afternoon workshop with Leonard Geddes is limited to the first 30 registrants.

3rd Annual NWCRLA Conference

"Blazing a Trail to Student Success"

May 11 & 12, 2018

University of Portland

5000 N Willamette Blvd, Portland, OR

See you in Portland in May!

Jeffrey

PS: We are also accepting proposals through April 1 for breakout sessions. Go to www.nwcrla.com for more information.

Jeffrey White, M.A., M.S.

Learning Commons Administrator, Shepard Academic Resource Center

Instructor of German, International Languages and Cultures

Buckley Center 163, MSC 184

University of Portland

5000 N. Willamette Blvd.

Portland, Oregon 97203