Are you a new Learning Center leader? How would you like to receive financial assistance to attend the NCLCA 2018 Institute, Leading Learning Centers: Finding YOUR Way, June 24 - 27th in Cincinnati?
Apply now for the Karen Quinn Scholarship . The Karen Quinn Scholarship covers the cost of tuition for the NCLCA Institute.
· The intent of the scholarship is to provide assistance for someone new to the field or new as a Learning Center leader with a desire to grow in the profession.
• Preference will be given to members in their first two years of employment in a learning center environment.
• This scholarship does consider financial need.
• The applicant must be a full-time employee in a learning center.
• The applicant must be a current member of NCLCA (Not a member? consider joining NCLCA Membership)
The deadline is March 31, apply today! Karen Quinn Scholarship
Diana Garland, EdD, MBA
Certified Learning Center Professional – Level 3
Professional Development Officer, NCLCA