Hi all,

I just had one college president contact my university president about Circlein. Now I am supposed to follow up on it. I have been on Circlein website but I didn’t get much from it. Are any of you using the program or do you know more about the program? I suspect I will have to meet with the owner of the program, but it would be nice to hear from some of you before I do meet with him.

I appreciate any help you can give me on this.

Thanks,
Marsha

Dr. Marsha Urban
Director, University Tutoring Center, MS 078
320 Pennington Student Achievement Center
University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, NV 89557
(775)784-6801 (office)
(775)682-5983 (voicemail)