From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Golson, Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, March 12, 2018 at 8:34 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: email to remedial math students

Hi Marsha,

I send the following to students who we anticipate may need support. We have students start calling our learning center within 10 minutes of the mailmerge being sent.

Hello «FIRST_NAME»

I noticed that you are enrolled in «SUBJECT» «COURSE» this semester at APSU. Students who have taken this course previously have indicated that it can be challenging. I wanted to take just a moment to let you know that FREE tutoring is available on campus for many of the courses you are taking. If you would like to schedule this support, or if you would like more information about this service to our students, please do not hesitate to call or visit the Academic Support Center.

We are located in the Marks Building, room 124. Our phone number is (931) 221-6550.

Thank you, and I hope you have a great semester.

Martin Golson
Director, Academic Support

Martin Golson
Director, Academic Support
Certified Learning Center Professional – Level 4
Austin Peay State University

(931) 221-6553