Hi all

I am interested in talking with colleagues who are using he LMS (preferably Blackboard) for tutoring or SI.
Please message me off-list if I may contact you.

Best Regards - Gail

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Gail Powers-Schaub, MSL

Manager Libraries & Student Achievement Centers

Madison College      |     1701 Wright Street     |     Madison, WI  53704

+1 (608) 246-6634 [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>