From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Morris, Charles T
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2018 1:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Finals Week

Does your centers do anything fun or interesting for students during finals week?

Charles T. Morris
Tutor Program Coordinator | Success Advisor
Vulcan Materials Academic Success Center
UAB | The University of Alabama at Birmingham
Education Building 240 F2
901 13th Street South
Birmingham, AL  35294
P: 205.934.8184 | F:  205.996.0289 [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[CRLA_1]
"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."
- Norman Schwarzkopf