At Georgia Tech the day before finals is a Reading Day without any exams or classes. We hold two hour study sessions for physics, general chemistry, organic chemistry, calculus, and linear algebra. We hand out packaged snacks and bottles of water during the study sessions.

Last spring we had 1,500 students show up for the event!

Don

Donald M. Pearl, Ph.D.

Director, Center for Academic Success

Georgia Institute of Technology