623 S. University Blvd.
Nampa, ID 83686
208.467.8669

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 12:08 PM, RUTH C PFLUEGER <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I would be interested in this information too!

Ruth C. Pflueger, Director - Learning Resource Center

Global Programs College Representative

Penn State Behrend, 4951 College Drive, Erie, PA 16563

[log in to unmask] - 814/898-6418

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Nic Voge
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 1:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TutorTrac Swipe-in

Dear Colleagues,

We are working on having students swipe in with their ID cards at our group tutoring sessions to track attendance.

We are encountering some technical difficulties and I’m wondering if I might be able to consult briefly with someone who has made this work.

In particular, we want to use a plug-in card reader with a Kindle Fire, but we’d appreciate insights from anyone who has  done something similar.

If you are willing to have a quick phone consultation (5 minutes or so, I would imagine), please let me know.

Many thanks,

Nic

Dominic (Nic) J. Voge  || Senior Associate Director

McGraw Center for Teaching & Learning ||  Princeton University

328 Frist Center

Life Beyond Grades: Designing College Courses to Promote Intrinsic Motivation