From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Rebecca Cofer <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2018 12:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: cultural awareness assessment

I am hoping to focus a study on cultural awareness of tutors as a result of tutoring and I am at a loss trying to find an assessment tool.  Obviously, something already in existence would be best.  Having said that, I was wondering if anyone uses an assessment tool for tutors to complete that measures their perception of cultural awareness.  I am open to lots of formats.  Thanks, all.

Rebecca Daly Cofer

If you’d like to schedule an appointment with me, click below.  For those applying to be a tutor, any interviews will be arranged by me.

Schedule an appointment with me

Coordinator, Campus Tutoring Services

Academic Support

Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College