Good morning,

If you are over tutoring services, how are tutoring costs covered at your school? Do students pay a fee at registration? If so, how much? We charge a $5 fee at registration, and all tutoring services are covered for all students. We are thinking of raising the fee.

Thank you!

Heidi Carmody

Tutorial Center Program Coordinator

Lower Columbia College