From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carmody, Heidi
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2018 12:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: How are tutors paid?

Good morning,

If you are over tutoring services, how are tutoring costs covered at your school? Do students pay a fee at registration? If so, how much? We charge a $5 fee at registration, and all tutoring services are covered for all students. We are thinking of raising the fee.

Thank you!

Heidi Carmody
Tutorial Center Program Coordinator
Lower Columbia College