Hello Heidi,

We are funded from a variety of sources.

·         Departmental transfer for services provided to other programs (TRIO SSS, Athletics, Full Spectrum Learning, etc.)

·         Client payments for services through our Community Tutoring program (tutoring for the local community). This service generates revenue for our learning center.

·         E&G money from the institution. We see our services as supporting retention and success, so our institution funds the service.

Martin Golson

Director, Academic Support

Certified Learning Center Professional – Level 4

Austin Peay State University

(931) 221-6553