Hi all,

I was wondering what sort of FYE your institution does for incoming freshman. Do you have a designated class that all freshmen must take in their first semester? Are there other programs in place for students? I'm especially interested in knowing what community colleges are doing.

Thanks!

Kristin Milligan
Associate Director, Learning Center
East Central College