Proposal submissions for CRLA's 51st Annual Conference are due Monday, April 2

The 2018 CRLA conference theme — En Route to Student Success — makes reference to famous Route 66, which runs through the heart of diverse and dynamic Albuquerque. For more than a half-century, we, a community of reading and learning researchers and practitioners, have been on a journey to enhance student academic success. In our everyday work, we cross geographic, cultural, and socio-economic borders; merge disciplinary and technological boundaries; overcome age and language differences; and narrow gaps in high school, college, and career transitions. Join us at our 51st Annual Conference as we continue our journey together in sunny Albuquerque, New Mexico!

We are accepting proposals for 60 and 90-minute concurrent sessions, 60-minute round tables, and half and full-day pre-conference institutes. The pre-conference institutes are held on Wednesday, October 24, and last three hours for the half day and six hours for the full day institutes. Please consider submitting a proposal to present at the conference. The proposal submission deadline is next Monday, April 2, 2018.

Please contact Page Keller ([log in to unmask]" style="border-color: rgb(51, 51, 51); border-style: dotted; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; cursor: pointer;">[log in to unmask]) if you have any questions. We hope to see you in Albuquerque!

To download the full Call for Proposals, click here: http://www.crla.net/conference/2018/img/2018_CRLA_Call_For_Proposals.pdf.