Deadline 6th of March.

We welcome applications to a new post that will be based at the Centre for Networks and Enterprise.   The post holder will assist myself and Professor Abigail Marks to conduct research on sub-prime finance practice in Scotland from a funded project.  The post would involve a certain amount of travel to conduct interviews with key stakeholders.

I particularly encourage candidates with expertise in interviewing and mixed methods as well as network analysis.

Please follow this link for further details:
https://jobs.hw.ac.uk/OA_HTML/OA.jsp?OAFunc=IRC_VIS_VAC_DISPLAY&p_svid=13788&p_spid=698028

Dimitris

--
Dr Dimitris Christopoulos
Dean of Executive Education & MBA,

leadership networks in banking European Journal of Political Research
adaptive capacity in governance of flood management  Environmental Science and Policy
social networks and leadership behaviour Methodological Innovations
political entrepreneurs in policy making The European Political Science Review
the motivation of social entrepreneurs The Journal of Social Entrepreneurship