***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org *****
Please see the following information about a social network analysis workshop being offered at Todd Little’s Stats Camp this year:
Introduction to Social Network Analysis
Date: June 4 – 8, 2018
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Instructors: Leslie Echols and Michael Siciliano
For more information and to register follow this link: https://www.statscamp.org/summer-camp/introduction-to-social-network-analysis-using-r-and-rsiena
Some important highlights:
· This workshop covers cross-sectional (e.g., ERGM, QAP) and longitudinal (e.g., SIENA) methods for analyzing network data for a broad set of applications in the social sciences.
· Participants will learn and practice new analytic techniques every day of the course! Participants are encouraged (but not required) to bring their own network data. Practice data will be provided.
· Individual consultation times will be available.
· All analyses will be conducted in R and a brief orientation to R will be provided (no experience necessary).
· Breakfast and lunch are included…along with the famous afternoon cheese bar and a daily mixer!
This is an applied workshop that will take you from novice to proficient in 5 days! Register now!
Leslie Echols, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
Missouri State University
901 S. National Ave
Springfield, MO 65897