Dear colleagues,

For all those of you who always wanted to visit Bogota (Colombia), here is your chance!
A two days workshop (from introduction to SNA to ERGMs and SAOM) & research seminar on June 18 and 19. Please see below for more information.

Best,

Eric

It is our pleasure to announce the 1st INTERACT Interdisciplinary Symposium on Social Network Analysis, co-organized by Universidad de los Andes and CESA in Bogotá, Colombia, on June 18 and June 19, 2018.

This symposium has two objectives:

First, to provide researchers, students, and practitioners that have an interest in social network analysis with methodological training through series of hands-on workshops. These workshops will range from a general introduction to social network analysis to more advanced methods, such as ERGMs, SIENA, Agent-based models, and the analysis of online social networks.

Second, to encourage exchanges and discussions between Colombian, Latin American, and international network scholars from all academic levels. Therefore, we invite abstracts for presentations in themed research-paper no later than April 1.

Confirmed keynote speakers include Martin Kilduff (University College London) and Tomás Rodríguez Barraquer (Universidad de los Andes).

For further information and registration, please visit the symposium website (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__interact.uniandes.edu.co_-3Fpage-5Fid-3D523&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=96tkwPuGSnGmDN6EpH8EJq6W4F_CkOxqKzdbd6udI2A&s=dyCypU_uGWnnsfLR0NyZZxb_CEsZPfNibdLJZ8I4F_c&e= <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__interact.uniandes.edu.co_-3Fpage-5Fid-3D523&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=96tkwPuGSnGmDN6EpH8EJq6W4F_CkOxqKzdbd6udI2A&s=dyCypU_uGWnnsfLR0NyZZxb_CEsZPfNibdLJZ8I4F_c&e=>) or contact the organizers ([log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Please note: The space available for the workshops is limited. We invite interested individuals to pre-register on the symposium website.

We look forward to seeing you in Bogotá!

Please feel free to share this invitation.

Best regards,

Organizing Committee, INTERACT 2018

Eric Quintane
Associate Professor		t. +(571) 339 4949 (1137)
School of Management   	m. +(57) 320 866 86 82
The University of Los Andes	w. ResearchGate Profile <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.researchgate.net_profile_Eric-5FQuintane2&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=96tkwPuGSnGmDN6EpH8EJq6W4F_CkOxqKzdbd6udI2A&s=bSZH_lffU-vzeXBMuX5vLg9SYmpCctAbX4BvJbXNNz0&e=>