Registration for the 11th Annual Political Networks Conference and Workshops is NOW OPEN. The event will be held at the Schar School of Policy and Government at George Mason University’s Arlington campus, June 6-9, 2018.
Discount rates are available for graduate students and George Mason students. Early-bird rates are available for faculty until April 1, 2018. Participants must register for workshops separately from the conference, but we hope you’ll attend both.
All conference attendees must register before April 30, 2018. On-site registration will not be available.
The program committee expects to inform applicants about their proposals and applications for funding by mid-march.
Discount accommodations at area hotels and dormitories are available.
Here are some conference highlights:
We are thrilled to welcome Albert-László Barabási as our keynote speaker on June 7, 2018.
This year’s workshops include the following great short courses:
- Introduction to Social Network Theory, with Michael Heaney
- Introduction to Network Analysis in R, with Bruce Desmarais
- Network visualization, with Katherine Ognyanova
- Collecting Network Data with Surveys, with Meredith Rolfe
- Intro to ERGM, with Skyler Cranmer
- ERGM & TERGM in R, with Philip Leifeld
- Latent Factor Models, with Bailey Fosdick
- Big Data, with Fred Morstatter
We are grateful if you would please forward this information to your colleagues and students.
We’ll see you in June!