Dear SocNeters,

me and my colleague are working on an analysis regarding the multiplex multireciprocity and reciprocity of a weighted, closed social network. All obtained properties will then be compared with expected values under suitable null models (Directed Binary and Weighted Configuration Model respectively). As this is a non-standard analysis approach, there is very little to find on available software or standards of data formatting and such.

We were wondering if any of you had dealt with something like this before; if you have done and are kindly willing to share helpful advice or refer a source which addresses this matter, we would be much obliged.

Below I’ve included the references we are currently planning to base our analysis on.

With best regards,

Lisa