If you are interested in either of these desk….please contact me immediately.  OEC is bringing new furniture tomorrow and we need to move or it will be going to Surplus.

The faculty member removed the center piece, which is behind the desk for the U shaped desk.

Both of these desks are located at Shands on the 6th floor.

Thank you,

Kathryn McEwen

Department of Surgery

P.O. Box 103457

Gainesville FL  32610-3457

PH:  352-265-7257

Direct: 352-265-7604

Fax: 352-265-7974

[log in to unmask]" alt="Gator Head Mosiac">

NOTE: This communication may contain information that is legally protected from unauthorized disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, you should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return email and delete this message from your computer.