The next round of items:

Do you need spare pencils for exams and forms? Do you need vases for the flowers and plants on your desk? Or a business card holder? Or Christmas ornaments from around the world? If you love the thrill of a garage sale, then you might be interested in the Gift Box – which includes all of these items and more.

The last surprise is our File Folder and Presentation-Paper Box. Standard, and useful.

Please let me know if you’d like to claim any items from either of the surplus emails. Photos are attached, and I’m happy to answer any questions – Thank you!

  Emily C. Burmaster
  Administrative Support AST II
  Information Technology Support Programs
  WARRINGTON COLLEGE OF BUSINESS