I posted last week asking if anyone had any suggestions for RIM Month
activities. I had a lot of people respond asking me to share suggestions
with the listserv. Unfortunately, I did not receive any suggestions.

So here's what I have planned:
Utilize our agency intranet to send out weekly communications on Records
Management subjects. Planned subjects are electronic records organization
and management, records management in the home, space clean
up/transitory records identification, and meet the team.

Host an open house so people will come talk to us. Bribe them with food
and games :)

Put up RIM month posters around the agency. We utilized our
communications department for this. Poster will hopefully spur traffic to our
intranet page.

I hope this give you all some ideas. If you think of anything else please
share with the listserv. There's still time to make it happen!

Jessica Marshall
Sound Transit
Seattle, WA