Good Afternoon, CHSC!

We will be having our next GBM this Thursday, March 22, at 7 pm in Turlington Hall room L011(TOMORROW!). Come out to get some free pizza and hear some very important information from Princeton, one of our fabulous partners!

Also, at this meeting, if you bring a friend, you will GET A POINT towards active membership!  Both you and your friend will receive a point for attending!

A few reminders:
-At this meeting we will also have our Happy Dollars Raffle, so make sure to bring some spare dollars for a chance to win great prizes.
-Don't forget to bring in your items for the A Reason To Give and Days for Girls donation drives.
-If you ordered a CHSC Relay For Life shirt you will need to turn in the payment prior to being able to receive the shirt. Megan will be taking cash at the meeting.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you tomorrow!
--
Sofia Sirocchi
Secretary