Good Morning, CHSC!

I hope you had a great spring break! This is a friendly reminder about CHSC Relay for Life Shirts.
We will be ordering shirts based on the completed forms. This is the
last day
to preorder.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BY TONIGHT, THURSDAY, MARCH 15TH AT 7PM.

The price of the shirt will be $15. You can pay with cash or Venmo (@CHSCUF). This is the link to the order form:  https://goo.gl/forms/g3puSoOQOGaBjNMg1

Also, please only fill out a form if you are committed to buying a shirt. If you have any questions, please contact Megan Kanhai at [log in to unmask].

I wish you the best of luck on your exams!!

Thank you,
Sofia Sirocchi
Secretary
Community Health Service Corps

To remove your name from our mailing list, please email [log in to unmask] with “unsubscribe CHSC-UF-L” from the e-mail address you wish to unsubscribe from.