Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a publicly-accessible (or failing that, potentially
ask-nicely-accessible) data set that meet the following criteria and having
trouble locating anything.

A) Multiple name generators
B) Name generators should ask about support *actually provided*, not
potential support (i.e. who *has* done favours for you, not who *would* do
favours for you)
C) Longitudinal with the name generators asked in different waves
D) Ideally one of the name generators would be discussion or
companionship/socializing based.

Does anyone know of anything?  The potential vs. actual support seems to be
the sticking point in everything I find. I'm not very particular about the
population studied or when the data were collected.

Thank you,
Ali