Dear all,

This is the last call for the 10th Social Informatics conference. This year it will be held at Higher School of Economics, St.Petersburg, on September 25-28, 2018, and will be organized by the Laboratory for Internet Studies. We invite social and computer scientists to present original research work on studying the interplay between socially-centric platforms and social phenomena.

As usual, conference proceedings will be published in Lecture Notes for Computer Science Springer series. What is NEW is that up to ten best papers will be published in the Journal of Web Science, either in addition to proceedings or instead of them. We are also featuring two great workshops on multiplex social networks and on practical topic modeling.

Don’t miss the deadline: May 9, 23:59:59 (Hawaii Time)

Contact: [log in to unmask].

Full details at socinfo2018.hse.ru.

*** Please forward to anyone who might be interested ***

Best regards,
Oleg Nagornyy
Higher School of Economics
Laboratory for Internet Studies