I have a quick question for you. We will be having a summer program for middle-school girls and I am planning a “Girls do Networks” workshop (3 days). Does anyone here have experience/materials for such activities and/or do you have an idea for a practical project (data collection/analysis)… that doesn’t look like an idea from an old guy who tries to come up with something cool? ;)

Thanks,

PS: If you have a 12 +/- 2 year old daughter, I’d be happy if you do a little youth culture interview for me. I bet there is a movie/book/etc. that they all know that we could analyze…

---

Juergen Pfeffer

Professor of Computational Social Science & Big Data

Technical University of Munich / Bavarian School of Public Policy

www.pfeffer.at

@JurgenPfeffer