Hello all! I'm working on a dissertation at the intersection of social
network analysis and education. I wonder if you might recommend some
dissertations (perhaps your own) to look at for inspiration, example and
theoretical frameworks that could offer me some thoughtful direction. I'd
be very grateful for your recommendations!

For a bit more information:   I’m specifically looking at the social and
professional networks of religious (here, Jewish) educators. I’ve completed
an SNA of a cohort of 5 years of students at a small graduate program in
religious education (between 9-12 years post graduation), and am looking to
understand their relationships. (For what it’s worth, my research is well
outside the scope of my advisor’s area of expertise and the focus of my
department’s overall work)

--
Sara Shapiro-Plevan
✉