Hello all! I'm working on a dissertation at the intersection of social network analysis and education. I wonder if you might recommend some dissertations (perhaps your own) to look at for inspiration, example and theoretical frameworks that could offer me some thoughtful direction. I'd be very grateful for your recommendations!

For a bit more information:   I’m specifically looking at the social and professional networks of religious (here, Jewish) educators. I’ve completed an SNA of a cohort of 5 years of students at a small graduate program in religious education (between 9-12 years post graduation), and am looking to understand their relationships. (For what it’s worth, my research is well outside the scope of my advisor’s area of expertise and the focus of my department’s overall work)

--
Sara Shapiro-Plevan

917.562.6213