Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a publicly-accessible (or failing that, potentially ask-nicely-accessible) data set that meet the following criteria and having trouble locating anything.

A) Multiple name generators
B) Name generators should ask about support actually provided, not potential support (i.e. who has done favours for you, not who would do favours for you)
C) Longitudinal with the name generators asked in different waves
D) Ideally one of the name generators would be discussion or companionship/socializing based.

Does anyone know of anything?  The potential vs. actual support seems to be the sticking point in everything I find. I'm not very particular about the population studied or when the data were collected.

Thank you,
Ali