***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org *****
SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social
network researchers (http://www.insna.org). To unsubscribe, send
an email message to [log in to unmask] containing the line
UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.
Dear friends and colleagues,
- How should the Puerto Rican government use technology to improve quality of life and socioeconomic development, especially in the poorest and most vulnerable communities?
I would appreciate your emailing me as soon as possible one-sentence proposed actions in the format of "Do X with Y to achieve Z." Feel free to share links to any case studies or articles that may show their successful implementation elsewhere.
Your proposed actions could apply to any societal sector including and not limited to:
- Affordable access to Internet, Web, mobile, or mesh, among others;
- Disaster relief;
- Economic growth and development;
- Education and training, whether primary, secondary, higher education, vocational, or online;
- Housing that's affordable but can resist storms;
- Open data;
- Open governance;
- Public safety;
- Security, physical or cyber;
- Transportation; and,
Please share with your closest 1-million friends, post on all your social media accounts, or email to all your other lists.
I truly appreciate your help.