We have items that are located at the Center of Excellence for Regenerative Health Biotechnology, 13706 Innovation Drive, Alachua, Florida looking for a new home.  These items will need to be picked up in Alachua.  Please email me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if interested.

1.      HP LaserJet 3200 Model C7052A fax machine

2.      Plate Reader Original Multiskan MCC 340

3.      Spectrophotometer BioMate 3 Series

Robin Hull-Kress|Financial Analyst I
University of Florida
Clinical and Translational Science Institute
Clinical and Translational Research Building- CTRB
2004 Mowry Road, North Tower Gainesville FL 32610
P.O. Box 100219
352-273-8887      Fax# 352-273-8703

University of Florida
Biotility at the Center of Excellence for Regenerative Health Biotechnology
13706 Innovation Dr.
Alachua, FL 32615

ADVANCE NOTICE:  VACATION 3/12/18 - 3/16/18
[Picture2]

Emails will be answered within 24 hours please call if urgent.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift