We have items that are located at the Center of Excellence for Regenerative Health Biotechnology, 13706 Innovation Drive, Alachua, Florida looking for a new home.  These items will need to be picked up in Alachua.  Please email me at [log in to unmask] if interested.

1.      HP LaserJet 3200 Model C7052A fax machine

2.      Plate Reader Original Multiskan MCC 340

3.      Spectrophotometer BioMate 3 Series

Robin Hull-Kress|Financial Analyst I

University of Florida

Clinical and Translational Science Institute

Clinical and Translational Research Building- CTRB

2004 Mowry Road, North Tower Gainesville FL 32610

P.O. Box 100219

352-273-8887      Fax# 352-273-8703

University of Florida
Biotility at the Center of Excellence for Regenerative Health Biotechnology
13706 Innovation Dr.
Alachua, FL 32615

ADVANCE NOTICE:  VACATION 3/12/18 – 3/16/18

Picture2

Emails will be answered within 24 hours please call if urgent.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift