Hello again Water Institute Faculty and Students:

We have had several expressions of interest regarding this graduate student scholarship that is available  to attend the WaterSmart Innovations Conference in Las Vegas in October 2018.

Students who would like to be considered for this scholarship should send a 1-page CV and the abstract of the poster they would like to present at the conference to Professor Wendy Graham ([log in to unmask]) by 5pm April 18th, 2018.  Selection of the winning student will be made by members of the UF UCOWR delegate team.  Winner will be notified by May 1, 2018.

Thanks for your interest!

Wendy Graham

Wendy Graham, Ph. D.
Director UF Water Institute