See attached information about a Post-doc opportunity in numerical modeling of regional groundwater systems at Washington State University.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jawitz,James W
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2018 10:37 AM
To: Graham, Wendy D. <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Garvin, Mary E <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Post-doc ad

Hi Wendy - here is a postdoc opportunity for groundwater modeling. Perhaps some of the Water Institute folks would be interested.

Jim

James W. Jawitz, Ph.D., P.E. | Associate Chair and Professor | Soil and Water Sciences Department |University of Florida |

2191 McCarty Hall | Gainesville, FL 32611 USA| Phone 352.294.3141| Fax 352.392.3902| http://www.landscapehydrology.org/